Raon 27 Fixed!

Another lovely hair by raonjena ^-^ But it was surely borked.I fixed the most part of the problems, still not perfect...Anyway it's cute and I'm loving it :B

♥ Special thanks to Anubis for the alpha edits ♥











Mesh info

*Polys

LOD0 - 11454
LOD1 - 11454
LOD2 - 1065
LOD3 - 651

*Morph states included

*Supports breast sliders

*Works for all ages, except for toddlers - Females Only

Credits
Peggy - Textures
Raon - Original Creator

Child file needs the adult version (TTS-Raon27_AF)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download
Mediafire Package
Mediafire Sims3pack
Mirror
4Shared Package
4Shared Sims3pack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
File name of Raon's version for you delete
raonjena3_fhair027

Comments

  1. Thank you very much, whatever, you can explain me what happens to the textures of Peggy, when I played The Sims 2, always I download every hairs of Peggy, But in The Sims 3 looks VERY BAD, I hate the lighting of The Sims 3,but I love your textures

    You know if #MK will make some lighting mod for The Sims 3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys *-*

    Sunshine...The way that sims 2 renders the textures is much more beter than sims3.I my opnion the lghting is better too (as you said), doing the hair more shine and pretty.

    I don't know if Mk is doing some like that...But I think nothing can fix these stupid things in the sims 3 T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo! Ficou ótimo, como sempre TumTum! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful TumTum *-*
    Fantastic job as usual, thank you! :D ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Amazing job, beautiful. Thank you so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! You are very talented! As usual, I love your textures! ♥ Keep up the wonderful work.

    Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS HAIR IT´S SO PRETTY COOL, I LIKE IT SO MUCH, CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND TUMTUM SIMIOLINO, EXCELLENT JOB! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is fantastic! Thanks Tum Tum! I hope to see more lovely retextures. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Posting on my blog to spread it :) I put all the links back to here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!
    Is it only me? or your retexture is more shiny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much guys *-*

    Last anon ~ I've retextured it with peggy's textures, but the shine is totally adjustable.You can put how you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What camera mod do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  13. TumTum please check your email cause i have an email for you :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful hair! Is fantastic ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment